Faucet and Sink Repairs and Replacements in Orlando, FL
It is easy to have a fun day in Orlando but a broken toilet can lead to many frustrations, but let us ease your mind and day with our quick and professional service.
There are many reasons why a toilet stops working. The most common is that something that shouldn’t have been flushed went down the drain. The mechanisms inside the toilet can get broken or deteriorate over time and need replacement. Another reason for a faulty toilet might be just plain age. Older toilets eventually wear out.
First Quality plumbers offers expert advice and fast solutions, we offer many services including:
- Toilet repairs
- Internal mechanism replacement
- Unclogging pipes
- Repairing leaks
- Fixing constantly-running toilets
- Installing new toilet
Here’s how you can quickly check if your toilet is leaking and in need of repair. You will only need food coloring dye.
- Remove any bowl cleaners that colors the water.
- Make sure the water is clean and no one uses the bowl while you perform the test.
- Put a few drops of food coloring in the tank.
- Wait 15 minutes and check the bowl.
- If the dyed tank water is in the toilet that means your toilet is leaking.
Whether you want a maintenance check or are in an emergency we are ready for your call to help you with any of your toilet problems. Let the professionals do the work and help you get on your way with quality service and fast solutions. Call us at 407-826-4062 for a free estimate.